CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Finally some new pics!

Well, I've really been slacking with this new blog thing! I have so many projects and things to share, but I never seem to get a chance to take pictures and post anything! Since Aaron's been born, I only seem to scrap pictures of him, so here are a few of my most recent layouts for his album! Sorry about the bad pictures! My camera was not on my side tonight!

I used patterned paper and alphabet stickers on this layout. The embellies were part of the EK At the Beach line. The paper was torn and I inked the edges:



I used Wild Asparagus paper on this layout, along with a MME "Our Family" rub on, and prima flowers. I matted my picture on inked cardstock, and I also inked the edges of the flowers. The rub on is much more visible in person!



This paper and all of the cardstock embellies were part of the Scenic Route line that I picked up at CKC this summer. The bottom block says "Just add water".



Well thanks so much for stopping by! Hopefully I can post more pics soon!

7 comments:

Rita said...

Great layouts Becky! Your son is adorable & will appreciate the scrapbooks alot when he gets older. My kids love them. Thanks for your comment on my blog & Good luck. I have you down for 2 chances to win!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cute layouts! I like them all, especially the water one!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow these are gorgeous thank for sharing realy cute ,Dawnx

Andrea, said...

Great layouts and fab photos

iris said...

Sweet layouts Becky! You have a beautiful family and you are a gorgeous mom!! Looking forward to more layouts from you.

2 Worlds said...

Thanks for comment on my blog !
I love to discover new ones, specially to see some more scrapbooking :)

Carolina :o) said...

I like the last layout. Cute and simple. BTW, thanks for the comment, how did you get to my blog?