CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

What a slacker I am!

I haven't done any crafting at all for a few weeks. I am really slacking! I am just too tired. Being pregnant with a toddler is hard enough, but when you never feel well, its pretty tough. I need to go make my husband a birthday card because I just realized I hadn't done it yet! Today is his birthday and I'm throwing a big family birthday dinner after church later on. Its my first time hosting a party of my own in my own home! I'm really excited but at the same time I'll be glad when today is over because I have been doing so much to get ready for today! Its Jamie's 30th birthday though, so I wanted it to be special. But everything is just so crazy I forgot to make him a card! I also plan on altering another Target mailbox for my niece for Valentine's Day! Hopefully I can get everything done. I hope you are all well. Haven't done a blog hop in a few days, maybe I can do it tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have a few things to show you in the next few days! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Happy 30th Birthday Jamie! Feel better! I hope your party turns out great. After that . . . relax and get lots of rest!

kathy said...

Everything will turn out fine. Just do the best you can.