CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Blah...

Yuck. I feel really poopy, lol. Pretty sure I have strep throat. Again. I need to break down and have my tonsils removed, but I'm a chicken. Going to the doctor today. But when you get strep throat at least 4 times a year, it gets pretty easy to self diagnose yourself. So I'll be going to get some antibiotics later. I just want to stay in bed for a few days, but that is hard when you have 2 little ones!

Nothing new and crafty to share. Thats because I've been super busy redoing my scrap room. I will be taking a few days rest from that though because I feel really bad. My mom is giving me a desk to put in there, so I've been re-organizing, decluttering and cleaning. My room will be pretty now instead of a big ol' mess.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I know I won't. :( I'll leave you with a few blogs to check out. They are all great and offering wonderful blog candies. I normally like to tell you a bit more about the blogs, but I am just too tired, so here ya go. I'll try to edit it later when I don't feel like I'm going to pass out at any moment!

1. Sally
2. Irina
3. Rach
4. Pink Gem Designs-They're releasing some great new stamps this month!
5. Michelle
6. Lim
7. Simon Says Stamp-All I have to say is...WHOA.

Great candies out there. Good luck. ;)

2 comments:

Rach said...

Hope that you feel well soon. sounds awful. thank you for entering my candy and good luck. hugs rachxx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh no! Feel better! My youngest had the worst sore throats, etc., and then the tonsils came out. She had a rough couple of days recuperating though. It's definitely something to think about! I've heard it's worse for adults, but if it needs to get done, it just sounds like you really need to PLAN it. Obviously if a mom is going to be out of commission for a while, that mom needs HELP! Feel better!! Hi to your cute boys!!