CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I scrapped!!!!! FINALLY!

I honestly haven't had time to scrap for weeks and weeks. I feel so deprived! So this evening I sat down and whipped some pages up. I feel like a new person. ;)

These are pics from Christmas. I love the one of Aaron crying, lol. Jamie asked me why I wanted to put that picture on the page. I want to show all of our memories-even the non happy ones! Aaron was crying here because the first gift he opened was one of those toy organizers with the different bins, and on the box it had a bunch of toys on it, so he thought it was a box of toys! And then he didn't want anything else but that box! Silly boy. Anywho, I used Martha Stewart papers-aren't they yummy? It is glittered. I believe the chipboard letters are Heidi Swapp, and I used some Martha glitters on them. Boy was that M-E-S-S-Y! But worth it! I love glitter!

I finally got to scrap Aaron's first trip to the pumpkin patch. I feel like I'm so far behind! I used MME papers. I've had them in my stash for years. I also used some Dew Drops and the ribbon is from the dollar store.

And I'll leave you with this deliciousness. Isn't he gorgeous?! Thanks for stopping in!!


2 comments:

Rebecha said...

Your pages look great! I bet that glitter was messy. Don't you just love Dew Drops? I want to stick them on everything. :)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I would have put on the crying pic too! When we were at Disney, I kept telling my girls that I thought parents should be photographing their kids when they had temper tantrums, and believe me, we saw a lot of them! (Easy for me to comment since my girls are older!!) Anyway, it just cracked me up . . . here they are in one of the happiest places on Earth, and they're crying and having a temper tantrum. It really struck me as hilarious!! I would have totally scrapbooked about it!!

OK, your Christmas layout is wonderful, and I love the pumpkin patch layout too! And, of course, that little cute baby at the end of your post is a WONDERFUL photograph!! Hugs!!