CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Photo Challenge!!

Carol has tagged me with a great challenge!! The challenge is to find the 6th picture in the 6th folder and post it on your blog. Isn't that fun??!! So here's mine:


This is a picture from last April. For at least 6 months, this was the face Aaron gave me when I told him to say "Cheese!". Isn't he a stinker??!!

So now I am challenging 6 others: Becky, Veronica, Heather, Okie, Angel, and Liz. Have fun ladies!!

I probably won't be around much this week. I've decided to start my spring cleaning early. I will only be watching the kids 3 days this week, so I thought it would be a good time to start. Between playing with the boys, blog hopping, the Cricut MB, scrapping, and organizing my scrap room, I've been letting the housework slide more than I would like. But no more! So this week I will be cleaning from floor to ceiling. Today I'll be working on the kitchen. I'm also hoping to get rid of some of the clutter by listing some things on Craigslist and freecycle. Maybe I can make some much needed money at the same time!!

I hope you all have a great week! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Angel said...

I've done something similiar and find this lots of fun! I'll be posting on my non-stamping blog! angelwilde.blogspot.com

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Totally CUTE photo!! He's ADORABLE!! Thanks for playing!!

JeepinMaMa said...

what a cutie! Wasn't this one fun! Thanks for playing!

Becky G said...

I love it when kids make the scrunch face! He's just too cute, Becky!
Hope you get lots done so you get time to create.

Hugs~Becky

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi Becky -- Just checking in to say "hi"!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter, and I hope you're doing well! Post some recent pics of your sweethearts when you get a chance!!

Rebecha said...

Becky -

Please return to blogging~ I miss reading/looking at your projects.