CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm Walking for Alex!

I'm walking in the March of Dimes March for Babies for my little Alexander. There is a place on my sidebar to donate, but even if you can't donate (I know we can't right now) maybe you could participate in a walk in your own area. And those of you that are local-come join my team! I know for sure that Mom and I will be walking, and depending on the weather I may bring one or both boys! Aaron will make you laugh the whole time! The walk is on April 25 (that was actually my due date for Aaron, and I always remember that!) and it is 5 miles long.

Having Alex so early, and seeing him in the hospital for 22 days was probably the worst thing I've ever experienced. Thankfully he is perfect-5 months old and 15 pounds! He's healthy and one of the happiest babies I've ever seen. It breaks my heart thinking about the babies that never make it home. Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

What a wonderful thing for you to do! Good luck!!