CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Valentines Card for Alex

Here's the Valentine's Day card I made for my little Alexander!
Basically everything was part of a RAK I received last week from Deb on the Cricut MB. The papers are K&Co, I used my new MS punch, some Skittles, and the cupcake is a Studio G stamp. I stamped it twice, cut it out and pop dotted it. And used lots of Stickles of course!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! Today Jamie painted and hung up a piece of pegboard in my room. Its hot pink. :) I will take pictures this week and post them. Have a great night!!!

5 comments:

Veronica Z said...

Becky this is SO cute! I love the cupcakes, and the heart shaped border punch is adorable. Great job!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness, this is so sweet, cute, and totally adorable! I love it!!

I have a challenge for you on my blog!! Check it out and play along if you get a chance!!

Natalie Jane said...

Cute! I am so doing one of those for my daughter.

Becky G said...

Becky this is so cute! Love the papers, colors and layout out! Terrific card!

Hugs~Becky

2 Worlds said...

Such a sweet card, great job!